- About Us
- Log In
Become a part of our growing financial services marketing technology community and join hundreds of like-minded members.
Receive regular updates on new courses, articles, reports, discussions and events.
As the community grows, so will the membership features. Community members can use the FSMarTech discussion page to suggest how resources should be prioritised. Current benefits and features include:
• Identify and anticipate current and future customer trends in digital behaviours.
• Drive deeper relationships and connections through new marketing technology.
• Connect your digital strategies with physical connections for a holistic customer experience.
• Support experimentation across marketing channels to unlock growth.
• Overturn conventional legacy thinking – pursue new avenues to challenge the status quo.
• Deliver a connected and agile marketing function. Foster a culture of learning and experimentation with the right skills and knowledge.
• Put your current software and technology to the greatest use to improve marketing effectiveness.
• Identify, compare, and utilise modern and more-efficient marketing technology.
• Build smarter, more efficient, increasingly connected, and more powerful marketing tech stacks.
Yes, it is free. We do have a small number of affiliate and sponsoring partnerships to allow us to provide certain material for free. All affiliate and sponsorship agreements are clearly marked for transparency. We are also fortunate to have members who upgrade their package to premium plans.
Individual and Corporate free trials will require your credit card details. However, no payment will be taken until the end of the trial period. You will receive emails from us reminding you of the trial end date. The charity donation will be made after the trial period has ended and your payment has been received.
The easiest way is online. Click on the buttons in the membership table to gain immediate access. Or you can complete the contact us form if you have unique requirements not listed above.
Yes. Our software is automated to keep you informed of your membership status, providing links to renew (or cancel) the membership at the annual expiry date.
You certainly can. Although we would be sad to see you leave and will certainly ask what we can do, at a later stage, to convince you to rejoin. An admin fee and allocation for the period used will not be refunded. Neither will the charitable donation – that remains with the charity.
Absolutely. While logged in, click on the new membership package you require and the system will take you through the process.
Credit card payments are accepted online. We can also arrange for an invoice to be provided if you prefer to pay via BACs.
We don’t have access to your password details, but the system will allow you to reset it. Please view your account page.